Courses in 2018 are scheduled to take place at:
(Please always check the location of your course!)
The Clayton Crown Hotel
- Just 13 minutes from Euston & 35 minutes from Victoria, Paddington, Waterloo or London Bridge
- CAR: 5 minutes drive from M1 & North Circular (+ free parking!)
- TUBE: both Willesden Green and Kilburn (Jubilee Line Zone 2) are 10 minutes walk away.
- BUS: climb on any bus on the Edgware Road (the A5) to head straight up to the hotel.
(Cricklewood is served by bus routes 16, 32, 189, 266, 226, 245, 260, 316, 332, 460 and C11.)
- Plan your journey on London Journey Planner (see how easy it is!)
- You can stay at the hotel for £80-£90/night. Or find cheaper local accommodation with AirbNb for £40/night (for example)
Nearest Main Railway Stations:
Marylebone – 3.8 miles (189 bus towards Brent Cross, every 9 mins, takes 30 minutes – link to map)
Euston – 5 miles (7 mins overground train to Kilburn High Rd + 14 mins on no.16 bus – link to map)
Paddington – 3.6 miles (take 332 bus towards Brent Cross – link to map)
For those taking the Certificate or Diploma course we can arrange free parking for you at the hotel.
Please call the Clayton Crown Hotel on 020 8452 4175 for the best rates and mention that you are a student of the UK College of Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy (special discount rate applies).
£89/night Bed & Breakfast – January-March
£99/night Bed & Breakfast – April-December
£70/night Bed & Breakfast on Sunday nights!
Travelodge is 2 minutes away and typically is about £50/night if booked in advance.
Airbnb is another option with rooms available from about £35/night.
Food & Beverage
Lunch is not included. The Clayton Crown Hotel has an excellent pub – also there are many small restaurants and take-aways nearby.
Click here for a page where you can download maps of all London transport links from the Transport for London website.