Live webcast training: Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy (Stage 1, 2 & 3) – May/June 2020
May 28 at 10:00 am - June 3 at 6:00 pm£279 – £2790
This is the Diploma training as a webcast (via Zoom)
Starting with Stage 1 from 28th May to 3rd June 2020.
Stages 2 and 3 will be on set dates, as follows:
Stage 2: 20th to 26th July 2020
Stage 3: 3rd to 9th August 2020
OR, if these dates do not suit you, you can choose a customised, blended learning format. Read more about this further down the page.
“Excellent course – fast, furious and completely effective.”
Due to popular demand, we have released this Diploma with this date format, so you can complete your ‘classroom’ training by mid-August.
This makes it possible, if you commit to the self-study aspects of the qualification, for you to become an accredited Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapist by the end of this summer.
Please note: there are limited spaces on webcast courses.
You will be fully trained and equipped to practice with real-life clients both in person and online.
We will teach you on the course how to conduct this particular form of therapy effectively online.
- Our aim is to teach the scientific approach to hypnotherapy by stripping away magical notions.
- Learn a scientifically grounded and philosophically informed understanding of human nature, human suffering and human potential.
- You will learn how to utilise the power of hypnosis (the power of beliefs and imagination) for therapeutic improvement. Then how to effectively integrate this with Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and mindfulness in the Hypno-CBT® model: embodied, multi-modal, mind-body medicine.
- Based on experimental research into the nature of hypnosis, the cognitive behavioural model of hypnosis explains it in terms of a special use of normal psychological factors such as attention, motivation, expectation, attribution, belief and social context/roles.
- The concept that “all hypnosis is self-hypnosis” is fundamental to our approach – the locus of power is located within the client rather than with the therapist.
- The diploma is designed to provide those new to therapy with the clinical skills, knowledge and a highly accredited qualification that will enable them to set up in practice as a professional hypnotherapist. This course is also popular with psychologists, psychotherapists, counsellors and life coaches looking to add hypnotherapy to their existing skills.
- The training is very practically focused and ensures that you leave with both knowledge as well as, practical experience, clinical skills and confidence to starting using hypnosis with clients. The training will be a mix of theory, discussion and practical exercises – with practical experience as both hypnotherapist and client taking about 50% of course time.
This course is accredited by the major hypnotherapy organisations (NCH, GHR).
The hypnotherapy qualification is verified by a government regulated examinations body (NCFE) as equivalent to a Level 4 qualification on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF).
“I was reassured by the evidence-based approach and concept of skills training. The course is very honest and open about a complex subject. I have heard of many of these techniques before but I now understand how to apply them.”
The format of the Diploma
- The course is made up of 3 stages, each are 7-day blocks of live training via Zoom (the dates for Stage 2 and 3 are above).
- This virtual ‘classroom’ of Zoom provides a dynamic, interactive learning experience, and have received very high satisfaction ratings from learners.
- You complete practicals and exercises in online ‘breakout rooms’ in pairs with fellow trainees.
- As well as the ‘classroom’ training, you will complete 3 case studies and a written assessment. You will also receive a total of 6 hours of 1-to-1 coaching with a qualified supervisor.
- Alternatively, you can customise your training and take each stage either via webcast or online (or in London after we are permitted to train in person again). This is called the Blended Learning option, and you can read more about it here.
“The course is so well crafted, that students with no prior knowledge of psychology and/or therapy, can take this training with the confidence that they will be given all the information that is required to become, with practice, competent cognitive-behavioural hypnotherapists.”
Blended Learning format
If the Stage 2 and/or Stage 3 webcast dates do not suit you, you can choose the blended learning option and customise your Diploma training to suit you.
You can choose the format of each of the three stages of the Diploma: have a combination of dynamic, live webcast learning experience and flexible, online training at your own pace. We designed the ‘mix n match’ blended learning approach so you can have maximum flexibility in choosing your training format – and take the Diploma in a completely customised way in a timeframe that suits you.
For more information about the blended learning format, click here.
The full price of the Diploma via live webcast is £2790. We have a 10-month payment plan option too – see tickets below.
As well as the 10-month payment plan, we have a 18-36 month student loans available. This is reserved for people whose financial situation does not allow for any other payment option. There are only a few spaces on this plan per course – read more about the student loan programme here
Risk-free, 100% money-back guarantee
As part of our philosophy as adult education providers, we have a no-risk guarantee on all our courses: we will refund you 100% of the cost of your course if you are not satisfied.
You will have up to Day 3 of Stage 1 to decide whether you would like your money back. By this point, you will have had the opportunity to learn from 24 live hours of teaching and demonstrations along with relevant scripts, slide presentations and materials. If you think the Diploma does not deliver on its teaching quality or content, we will give you all of your money back.
You will have to send back the manuals and pendulum at your own cost, complete an exit questionnaire and then you will be refunded.
Terms & Conditions
All cancellations must be received in writing.
Deposits (or deposit equivalent fees) are non-refundable. Payment in full includes a deposit equivalent fee of £175 for single courses and £450 for the diploma (or £290 deposit for the Diploma 12 month payment plan).
The following cancellation fees apply to course cancellation, received in writing:
- Less than seven days before the course starts: full payment of the course is due. No refund is given for fees paid.
- Seven to 14 days before the course starts: 50% of the course fees will be due.
- More than 14 days before the course starts: full refund (less the non-refundable deposit) will be made.
Workshop fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
If the course is cancelled by the College, we will refund all fees paid but will not be liable for any additional or related costs incurred by students.
Non-attendance of a course or workshop is considered as a cancellation with no notice and hence full course fees are due and no refund given.
Acceptance onto the course and ongoing attendance of each stage of the course is at the discretion of the College.
Course Transfer Fees:
Once your deposit is made you are registered with your chosen dates for each stage. Each course date can be transferred to a future date with a fee of £175 per course with notice more than 14 days before the course commends and a fee of £300 per course with less than 14 days notice.
Our Course Satisfaction Guarantee:
If you decide at any point during the first 48 hours that the course is not suitable for you, then we will refund the full amount paid for the course less £200 (£175 deposit plus a small administrative fee).
Students are responsible for notifying us of any mental or physical health problems that might affect their ability to participate on the course. This course may not be suitable for people with a history of psychotic disorders or other psychiatric conditions.