Please complete this form to register for a free place on this presentation
- Includes a glass (or two) of wine and snacks
Tuesday March 19th 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm: FREE
This evening session is a free chance for you to learn about:
- the professional opportunities that hypnotherapy can offer you,
- the regulations and laws around hypnotherapy and what qualifications you need
- the science of hypnosis (what does the research say),
- what is an evidence-based approach and why is that important,
- the unique benefits of the cognitive-behavioural approach,
- the College, trainers and whether you like this approach.
Includes a glass (or two) of wine and snacks :)
The main presentation will run for just over 90 minutes with a chance to experience hypnosis and ask questions.
We’ll conclude with questions and answers, a chance to meet some of the previous students who are now professional hypnotherapists.
And then enjoy some wine and snacks! :)
You might be thinking about taking a hypnotherapy training programme very soon, or it might be a distant idea.
In either case you want to be getting more information, find out the key questions to ask and get to CLARITY.
We’re going to be looking at:
- The FOUR main types of hypnotherapy (really helps to understand the “landscape” of the profession)
- Meditation vs Hypnosis – the same or different?
- What does research say hypnotherapy can be effective for?
- What is hypnosis? What is hypnotic suggestion? (experience it!)
- The professional opportunities as a hypnotherapist:
- who can you help?
- how big is the market?
- what are the keys to success
- how much can you earn?