Tuesday 20th August 2019 at 7.45pm BST.
Mark Davis, Dip. CBH (Hypno-CBT®)., BSc (Psy. & Phil), GHR (Reg.), GHQP. the Principal & Director of The UK College of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy will be giving a 60 min (approx) presentation and answering any of your questions in a live Q&A session at the end. This webinar is an exciting opportunity for you to learn all about:
- the professional opportunities that hypnotherapy can offer you,
- the regulations and laws around hypnotherapy and what qualifications you need
- the science of hypnosis (what does the research say),
- what is an evidence-based approach and why is that important,
- the unique benefits of the cognitive-behavioural approach,
- the College, trainers and whether you like this approach.
You might be thinking about taking a hypnotherapy training programme very soon or it might be a distant idea.
In either case you want to be getting more information, find out the key questions to ask and get to more CLARITY.
We’re going to be looking at:
- The FOUR main types of hypnotherapy (this really helps to understand the “landscape” of the profession)
- Meditation vs Hypnosis – the same or different?
- What does research say hypnotherapy can be effective for?
- What is hypnosis? What is hypnotic suggestion? (experience it!)
- The professional opportunities as a hypnotherapist:
- who can you help?
- how big is the market?
- what are the keys to success
- how much can you earn?
* Please save firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders’ list and look out for your confirmation email.
If you’d like to provide more information than the form below, please click here.