We are not currently running this workshop.
Join us for this highly rated Certificate in Sports Hypnosis. Learn how to work effectively with amateur and elite sportspeople in a wide range of sports using proven techniques. This two-day specialist course will give you a thorough understanding of the foundations of sports psychology, and the techniques used in sports psychology and sports hypnosis to help top athletes achieve their best.
The Certificate in Sports Hypnosis (Cert.SportsHyp) covers:
- History of Sports Hypnosis
- Assessments & case formulation
- Sports psychology theory
- Sports psychology interventions
- Integrating hypnosis into sports psychology
- Case Studies
- Practical applications
Learn how to:
- Conduct an assessment in sport
- Restore and build confidence
- Improve motivation for training and competition
- Manage competition anxiety
- Control arousal levels
- Stop negative self-talk
- Improve focus and concentration
- Create training and performance goals
- Develop sports-specific routines for golf, tennis, swimming and more
- Help athletes prepare for competitions
- Work with injured athletes
This 2-day Post-Qualifying Certificate course provides foundation level training in sports psychology and sports hypnosis for qualified hypnotherapists. The course is an even mixture of theory and practice, and plenty of opportunities are provided to practice various techniques. Assessment is by a short examination which you complete at home after the course. This course counts for 12 hours CPD where applicable.
On completion, you will be able to use the letters Cert.SportsHyp(CSH) after your name and be listed on the Centre’s website.
Attendees should be qualified to at least diploma level in hypnotherapy and registered with a professional body (minimum GHR Registered or HS or NCH Licentiate or equivalent). At least 6 months’ experience in Hypnotherapy is recommended.