Our popular self-help workshop is designed for the general public and for those starting to learn to be a hypnotherapist. Anyone is welcome to attend, although it will be of particular interest to qualified therapists and those interested in becoming a hypnotherapist.
It can be taken as a stand-alone workshop or used as the first day of our certificate or diploma training in hypnotherapy.
This is an ideal way to begin your introduction to hypnosis and hypnotherapy – approaching hypnosis through self-hypnosis removes many of the myths and mystique (which is why this workshop is the first day of our 21 day Diploma!)
You will learn what scientific research actually tells us about the nature of hypnosis.
You will have plenty of opportunity to rehearse using practical techniques of self-hypnosis and autosuggestion.
Reserve a place now!Book the Self-Hypnosis workshop now!
Overview of Self-Hypnosis Workshop
- Introduction to hypnotism and suggestion
- Meditation vs Hypnosis: similarities and differences
- How to work with interfering thoughts in meditation and hypnosis
- What scientific research says about hypnosis
- The mechanics of hypnosis (how it actually works!)
- Developing awareness of negative autosuggestions
- Self-hypnosis and relaxation
- Positive autosuggestion and mental imagery
- Using self-hypnosis for self-help and personal improvement
(NB: We are constantly researching and improving the material on our self-hypnosis workshop. Hence, course content may be subject to change at the discretion of the college without prior notice. This information is provided as a typical example only.)
Self-Hypnosis Workshop Dates
Self-Hypnosis Workshop Venue
This course is open to everyone. No previous experience or training is required!
Terms & Conditions
All cancellations must be received in writing.
Deposits (or deposit equivalent fees) are non-refundable. Payment in full includes a deposit equivalent fee of £175 for single courses and £450 for the diploma (or £290 deposit for the Diploma 12 month payment plan).
The following cancellation fees apply to course cancellation, received in writing:
- Less than seven days before the course starts: full payment of the course is due. No refund is given for fees paid.
- Seven to 14 days before the course starts: 50% of the course fees will be due.
- More than 14 days before the course starts: full refund (less the non-refundable deposit) will be made.
Workshop fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
If the course is cancelled by the College, we will refund all fees paid but will not be liable for any additional or related costs incurred by students.
Non-attendance of a course or workshop is considered as a cancellation with no notice and hence full course fees are due and no refund given.
Acceptance onto the course and ongoing attendance of each stage of the course is at the discretion of the College.
Course Transfer Fees:
Once your deposit is made you are registered with your chosen dates for each stage. Each course date can be transferred to a future date with a fee of £175 per course with notice more than 14 days before the course commends and a fee of £300 per course with less than 14 days notice.
Our Course Satisfaction Guarantee:
If you decide at any point during the first 48 hours that the course is not suitable for you, then we will refund the full amount paid for the course less £200 (£175 deposit plus a small administrative fee).
Students are responsible for notifying us of any mental or physical health problems that might affect their ability to participate on the course. This course may not be suitable for people with a history of psychotic disorders or other psychiatric conditions.