Did you know, we have been developing a digital platform where those in training, those who’ve trained and also those who have qualified can access the entire diploma, receive ongoing support, guidance and inspiration as well as special services as part of a professional community.
- FULL ONLINE Diploma: Over 100 hours of videos- broken into short individual modules, making it easy to find an isolated concept or lesson you want to go over
Special additional videos of demonstrations and lectures from Mark R. Davis
Audio downloads of each lecture which you can listen to like podcasts when you are out and about
Discussion threads on each lecture
Audio downloads of al group practical exercises
If you are a Webcast student this means you will be able to access the online version of the course and go over lessons on-demand
- Therapy Toolkits: Toolkits on how to work with a specific issue – from approach and assessment questions to treatment planning, scripts, clinical tips and guidance
See exactly how to apply what we covered on the Diploma applied to specific issues e.g. phobias, habit change …. the list goes on!
Supports you whilst you make the transition between being a CBH Student and becoming a confident and effective therapist – making your first year of therapy MUCH easier!
- Full access to the online version of any workshops you have taken with the college: Instead of paying extra for dual access you'll get it for FREE
- Library of Psychotherapy.net videos : Access to the psychotherapy.net video platform – all the videos we use on the Diploma plus several more
- 10% Discount on : Any subsequent course booked with the College
Workshops and Courses run by College
- Webinar Archive: Archive of all the webinars with Mark R. Davis and guests
- Interactive Feed
- Scripts & Forms Resource Library : All scripts and forms from the Diploma as individual Word Documents that you can download and edit.
- Private Messaging: Ability to private message one person or create group chats to stay connected with friends you made on the course
- Watch & Discuss Sessions: Using video of expert therapists from the Psychotherapy.net library, Watch & Discuss Sessions are 2 hour sessions where small groups watch, pause and discuss what's happening in the therapy room, the impact it's having and the take home messages.
- Monthly Business Coaching with Mark Austin: FREE for members, £25 for non-members
No no-sense, transformational sessions where Mark Austin, an experienced business coach will help you get clear on your business plan and actions!
On each session 4-5 people get ‘in the hot seat' and work on their specific business problems with Mark
- Unlimited FREE Practise Sessions : We run at least 3 Practise Sessions per week!
- Assessment Support Sessions : FREE for members, £25 for non-members
Join Live Zoom Sessions and work through assessment questions with fellow students and receive guidance from a teacher
Ask questions on a live chat session
- Live Special Topic Webinar: FREE for members, £15-£25 for non-members
Will cover a range of key special topics e.g weight loss with Celia Griver
- Monthly Q & A with Mark R. Davis: ONLY available to members
75-90 minutes session where you can ask anything!
Featured Event This Week:
Did you know that we run at least 3 Practise Sessions per week? Click here to find out more about our Practise Sessions and to book your place now!
Treatment Planning Session
Experience Hypnosis + Q&A with Mark R Davis
Monthly Business Coaching with Mark Austin
Watch & Discuss session – An Introduction to ACT
Business Sessions with
FREE WEBINAR EVERY TUESDAY WITH MARK R. DAVIS:
Wants to know more about our Deplomas Program? Register below to find more in our FREE Webinar – every Tuesday!