Live Webcast Diploma trainings
are our most successful programme
In March 2020 the pandemic forced us online.
Despite initial concerns the results have been a resounding success!
The webcast format on ZOOM has proved highly effective and very engaging.
Satisfaction scores and learning outcomes are HIGHER than for the previous live London trainings
We have now trained over 200 hypnotherapists using the Webcast Zoom format.
The benefits are multiple:
- You learn how to do hypnotherapy via the internet!
- Much lower costs and travel logistics (no hotels or trains)
- Far less stressful (no travel needed!)
- You can become a qualified Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapists from your own home.
(Note: this page presents information about the FORMAT of the Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy.
If you want to read more about the content, curriculum and approach of the Diploma please click here to the read the overview of the Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy.)
“I would highly recommend the Live Webcast method of doing the Diploma. It’s exceeded my expectations in being able to fully participate remotely. The lower cost, increased convenience and the using of electronic technology has benefitted my learning experience.
Also, I’m much impressed with the academic and practical rigour involved in the course content, as well as the quality of tutors and their dedication to the profession. Their and Mark’s insights are inspiring and hugely beneficial.”– Leon van Achterbergh, PhD, Senior Teaching Fellow
Key features of the webcast format:
- The training takes place from 10am to 6pm (UK time) for the set dates of each of the three 7-day stages of the Diploma.
- Interact with trainers and fellow trainees just as much as you would do in an in-person course – class discussion is a crucial part of the training
- Complete practicals and exercises in Zoom Breakout Rooms
- Receive 2 hours of 1-to-1 case study supervision with a tutor if you wish to complete the qualification and pay the assessment fee
- Extensive, professional printed course materials – shipped to your home
(three 250 page course manuals plus over 1200 printed powerpoint slides)
- Leads to the qualification:
Level 4 Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy
- Full practitioner training:
leading to professional registration, ability to obtain insurance and start practising as a hypnotherapist
- Take the training in your own home
- Learn how to do therapy online
- You are enrolled as a student of the college for a period of 12 months, have full access to all course materials, discussion forums and online support.
VIDEO: Key Features of the Webcast Format
What current students have to say about the webcast format
“I was totally enthralled by the webcast teaching. Having done a week in-person training, I wasn’t sure what to expect. It was extremely impressive and the learning was the same – if not better – as you are in the comfort of your own home.
The course was positively instructive, detailed and thoroughly explained. We were able to practice in virtual private rooms which completed the experience. Highly recommended.”― Karen Farhat, PhD, Transpersonal Counseller
“The overall structure of the course and the way it has been presented is outstanding in my view. The folder of information – extensive manuals and printed powerpoints – sent prior to the webcast commencing is extremely helpful to make notes as you go along. The level of detail, staff knowledge and variation of delivery is absolutely fantastic and extremely engaging.”― Natalie Day, Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapist in training
“I was so impressed with how well the course ran via webcast! The teachers worked really hard to ensure that the course was accessible, enjoyable and interactive. I am really excited about this new path I am taking. Thank you to all at The College.― Georgina Smalldridge, Researcher & Analyst, Government Statistician
The structure of the training
The Hypnotherapy Diploma training is divided into the following three stages, each of which is repeated several times a year.
They can be taken close together or spread over a year, giving you complete flexibility when planning your training.
*Stage 1: Certificate in Evidence-Based Hypnosis (7 days)
This stage must be completed before progressing on to stage 2 of the diploma.
Stage 2: Certificate in Behavioural Hypnotherapy (7 days)
This stage must be completed before progressing on to stage 3 of the diploma.
Stage 3: Certificate in Cognitive Hypnotherapy (7 days)
PLUS: written assessment (28 questions, 12 months to complete).
Dates for the Diploma via webcast
- SPLIT Stage 1 Part 1: Friday 28th to Sunday 30th January 2022
- SPLIT Stage 1 Part 2: Thursday 10th to Sunday 13th February
- SPLIT Stage 2 Part 1: Friday 25th to Monday 28th February 2022
- SPLIT Stage 2 Part 2: Friday 4th to Sunday 6th March 2022
- SPLIT Stage 3 Part 1: Thursday 17th to Sunday 20th March 2022
- SPLIT Stage 3 Part 2: Friday 25th to Sunday 27th March 2022
- Stage 1: Tuesday 19th to Monday 25th April 2022
- Stage 2: Tuesday 3rd to Monday 9th May 2022
- Stage 3: Wednesday 8th to Tuesday 14th June 2022
- Stage 1: Monday 16th to Sunday 22nd May 2022
- Stage 3: Wednesday 8th to Tuesday 14th June 2022
- Stage 2: Monday 20th to Sunday 26th June 2022
- Stage 3: Saturday 2nd to Friday 8th July 2022
- Stage 1: Wednesday 13th to Tuesday 19th July 2022
- Stage 1: Monday 12th to Sunday 18th September 2022
- Stage 2: Saturday 1st to Friday 7th October 2022
- Stage 3: Tuesday 1st to Monday 7th November 2022
You can take the Diploma via webcast in one of two ways
1/ “Fast-Track” Webcast Diploma Training
This allows you to complete all 3 stages as soon as possible after one another – which means you can complete the classroom training part of your Diploma in 6-10 weeks! We believe this is the most concentrated, rapid practitioner training in hypnotherapy currently available.
It is the most intensive format of the Diploma course we offer, and great for those who would like to be qualified and start practicing within a matter of months.
You choose a Stage 1 date as your start date, and then complete the next Stage 2 and Stage 3 that are next after that Stage 1.
2/ Longer-term Webcast Diploma Training
Or – you can spread out your training over a longer period of up to 18-months, depending on your availability and commitments.
You can book this option using our Blended Booking Request Form where all the webcast dates for each day will be displayed for you to choose from, (and you can also choose the online, pre-recorded format for some of your stages too if you wish).