Note: this page presents information about the webcast FORMAT of the Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy.
If you want to read more about the content, curriculum and approach of the training please click here to the read the overview of the Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy.
Since March 2020, we have been running highly successful live webcasts of the Diploma training programme (using Zoom).
The satisfaction ratings for this format have been very high since we introduced it (considerably higher than for our in-person London courses!).
The most obvious advantage of this format is the fact that it can be streamed live directly to you, wherever you are in the world. Those who were previously restricted by geography – i.e. who could not travel to London for the training due to financial and logistical reasons – can now become a qualified Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapists from their own homes.
“I would highly recommend the Live Webcast method of doing the Diploma, as it’s exceeded my expectations in being able to fully participate remotely. The lesser cost, increased convenience and the using of electronic technology has benefitted my learning experience.
Also, I’m much impressed with the academic and practical rigour involved in the course content, as well as the quality of tutors and their dedication to the profession. Their and Mark’s insights are inspiring and hugely beneficial.”– Leon van Achterbergh, PhD, Senior Teaching Fellow
Key features of the webcast format:
- The training takes place from 10am to 6pm (UK time) for the set dates of each of the three 7-day stages of the Diploma.
- Interact with trainers and fellow trainees just as much as you would do in an in-person course – class discussion is a crucial part of the training
- Complete practicals and exercises in Zoom Breakout Rooms
- Receive 2 hours of 1-to-1 case study supervision with a tutor if you wish to complete the qualification and pay the assessment fee
- Extensive, professional printed course materials – shipped to your home
(three 250 page course manuals plus over 1200 printed powerpoint slides)
- Leads to the qualification:
Level 4 Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy
- Full practitioner training:
leading to professional registration, ability to obtain insurance and start practising as a hypnotherapist
- Take the training in your own home
- Learn how to do therapy online
- You are enrolled as a student of the college for a period of 12 months, have full access to all course materials, discussion forums and online support.
VIDEO: Key Features of the Webcast Format
What current students have to say about the webcast format
“I was totally enthralled by the webcast teaching. Having done a week in-person training, I wasn’t sure what to expect. It was extremely impressive and the learning was the same – if not better – as you are in the comfort of your own home.
The course was positively instructive, detailed and thoroughly explained. We were able to practice in virtual private rooms which completed the experience. I would highly recommend this course because it teaches you all the tools to be incorporated in any form of therapy.”― Karen Farhat, PhD, Transpersonal Counseller
“The overall structure of the course and the way it has been presented is outstanding in my view. The folder of information that is sent prior to the webcasts commencing is extremely helpful to make notes as you go along. The level of detail, staff knowledge and variation of delivery is absolutely fantastic and extremely engaging.”― Natalie Day, Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapist in training
“I was so impressed with how well the course ran via webcast.The teachers worked really hard to ensure that the course was accessible, enjoyable and interactive. I am really excited about this new path I am taking. Thank you to all at The College.― Georgina Smalldridge, Researcher & Analyst, Government Statistician
The structure of the training
The Hypnotherapy Diploma training is divided into the following three stages, each of which is repeated several times a year.
They can be taken close together or spread over a year, giving you complete flexibility when planning your training.
*Stage 1: Certificate in Evidence-Based Hypnosis (7 days)
This stage must be completed before progressing on to stage 2 of the diploma.
Stage 2: Certificate in Behavioural Hypnotherapy (7 days)
This stage must be completed before progressing on to stage 3 of the diploma.
Stage 3: Certificate in Cognitive Hypnotherapy (7 days)
PLUS: written assessment (28 questions, 12 months to complete).
Dates for the Diploma via webcast
- Stage 1: Monday 6th to Sunday 12th December 2021
- Stage 3: Saturday 15th to Friday 21st January 2022
- SPLIT Stage 1 Part 1: Friday 28th to Sunday 30th January 2022
- SPLIT Stage 1 Part 2: Thursday 10th to Sunday 13th February 2022
- SPLIT Stage 2 Part 1: Friday 25th to Monday 28th February 2022
- SPLIT Stage 2 Part 2: Friday 4th to Sunday 6th March 2022
- SPLIT Stage 3 Part 1: Thursday 17th to Sunday 20th March 2022
- SPLIT Stage 3 Part 2: Friday 25th to Sunday 27th March 2022
You can take the Diploma via webcast in one of two ways
1/ “Fast-Track” Webcast Diploma Training
This allows you to complete all 3 stages as soon as possible after one another – which means you can complete the classroom training part of your Diploma in 6-10 weeks! We believe this is the most concentrated, rapid practitioner training in hypnotherapy currently available.
It is the most intensive format of the Diploma course we offer, and great for those who would like to be qualified and start practicing within a matter of months.
You choose a Stage 1 date as your start date, and then complete the next Stage 2 and Stage 3 that are next after that Stage 1.
2/ Longer-term Webcast Diploma Training
Or – you can spread out your training over a longer period of up to 18-months, depending on your availability and commitments.
You can book this option using our Blended Booking Request Form where all the webcast dates for each day will be displayed for you to choose from, (and you can also choose the online, pre-recorded format for some of your stages too if you wish).