Live Webcast Diploma trainings
– switching from live in person to webcast has been a resounding success
The webcast format on Zoom has proved highly effective and very engaging.
Student satisfaction ratings are HIGHER than for the previous live London trainings
Assessment scores are higher than for live trainings
PLUS – you learn to do therapy online
(Note: this page presents information about the FORMAT of the Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy.
If you want to read more about the content, curriculum and approach of the Diploma please click here to the read the overview of the Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy.)
The benefits of the webcast format are multiple:
- Learn to do hypnotherapy with clients via the internet!
- Lower costs and travel logistics (no hotels or trains)
- Less stressful (just login in to join, no travel!)
- Intensive bootcamp style training
- Learn as part of a group – make & meet colleagues
- You can become a qualified Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapists from your own home.
“I would highly recommend the Live Webcast method of doing the Diploma. It’s exceeded my expectations in being able to fully participate remotely. The lower cost, increased convenience and the using of electronic technology has benefitted my learning experience.
Also, I’m much impressed with the academic and practical rigour involved in the course content, as well as the quality of tutors and their dedication to the profession. Their and Mark’s insights are inspiring and hugely beneficial.”– Leon van Achterbergh, PhD, Senior Teaching Fellow
VIDEO: Key features of the webcast format
- Take the training over three Stages that are 7 consecutive days each or split around two weekends
- Training takes place from 10am to 6pm (UK time)
- Interact with trainers and fellow trainees just as much as you would do in an in-person course – class discussion is a crucial part of the training
- Complete practicals and exercises in Zoom Breakout Rooms
- Receive 2 hours of 1-to-1 case study supervision with a tutor if you wish to complete the qualification and pay the assessment fee
- Extensive, digital course materials – printed materials available on request for an additional fee
(three 300 page course manuals plus over 1200 printed PowerPoint slides)
- Leads to the qualification:
Level 4 Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy
- Full practitioner training:
Leading to professional membership, ability to obtain insurance and start practising as a hypnotherapist
- Take the training in your own home
- Learn how to do therapy online
- You are enrolled as a student of the College for a period of 12 months
- Receive 12 months free membership to the Hypno-CBT® Professional Membership Hub giving you full access to all course material, additional webinars, tutor-led workshops, Psychotherapy.net videos and more. For full benefits click here
Dates for the Diploma via webcast
- Stage 1:
Part 1 Friday 9th to Monday 12th Sept. 2022
Part 2 Friday 16th to Sunday 18th Sept. 2022
- Stage 1:
Monday 21st to Sunday 27th November 2022
- Stage 2:
Part 1 Thursday 29th Sept. to Sunday 2nd Oct. 2022
Part 2 Friday 7th to Sunday 9th Oct. 2022
- Stage 2:
Monday 5th to Sunday 11th December 2022
- Stage 3:
Part 1 Thursday 3rd to Sunday 6th Nov. 2022
Part 2 Friday 11th to Sunday 13th Nov. 2022
- Stage 3:
Saturday 14th to Friday 20th January 2023
What current students have to say about the webcast format
“I was totally enthralled by the webcast teaching. Having done a week in-person training, I wasn’t sure what to expect. It was extremely impressive and the learning was the same – if not better – as you are in the comfort of your own home.
The course was positively instructive, detailed and thoroughly explained. We were able to practice in virtual private rooms which completed the experience. Highly recommended.”― Karen Farhat, PhD, Transpersonal Counseller
“The overall structure of the course and the way it has been presented is outstanding in my view. The folder of information – extensive manuals and printed powerpoints – sent prior to the webcast commencing is extremely helpful to make notes as you go along. The level of detail, staff knowledge and variation of delivery is absolutely fantastic and extremely engaging.”― Natalie Day, Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapist in training
“I was so impressed with how well the course ran via webcast! The teachers worked really hard to ensure that the course was accessible, enjoyable and interactive. I am really excited about this new path I am taking. Thank you to all at The College.― Georgina Smalldridge, Researcher & Analyst, Government Statistician
The structure of the training
The Hypnotherapy Diploma training is divided into the following three stages, each of which is repeated several times a year.
They can be taken close together or spread over a year, giving you complete flexibility when planning your training.
*Stage 1: Certificate in Evidence-Based Hypnosis (7 days)
This stage must be completed before progressing on to stage 2 of the diploma.
Stage 2: Certificate in Behavioural Hypnotherapy (7 days)
This stage must be completed before progressing on to stage 3 of the diploma.
Stage 3: Certificate in Cognitive Hypnotherapy (7 days)
PLUS: written assessment (28 questions, 12 months to complete).
You can take the Diploma via webcast in one of two ways
1/ “Fast-Track” Webcast Diploma Training
This allows you to complete all 3 stages as soon as possible after one another – which means you can complete the classroom training part of your Diploma in 6-10 weeks! We believe this is the most concentrated, rapid practitioner training in hypnotherapy currently available.
It is the most intensive format of the Diploma course we offer, and great for those who would like to be qualified and start practicing within a matter of months.
You choose a Stage 1 date as your start date, and then complete the next Stage 2 and Stage 3 that are next after that Stage 1.
2/ Longer-term Webcast Diploma Training
Or – you can spread out your training over a longer period of up to 18-months, depending on your availability and commitments.
You can book this option using our Blended Booking Request Form where all the webcast dates for each day will be displayed for you to choose from, (and you can also choose the online, pre-recorded format for some of your stages too if you wish).