Formatting requirements – IMPORTANT
- ALL answers must be within the limit of 400-600 words per question, and a word count must be noted at the end of each answer.
- Answers must be submitted in single MS-Word document via the Submission Form.
- Please do not send answers in multiple Word documents.
- Include a copy of the relevant question before each of your answers.
- Include a header with your name and submission date on each page.
- Any work which employs quotations from or refers to other texts should be clearly referenced, ideally using the Harvard System of Referencing. You do not have to include in-text citations, but you must include a bibliography of references used at the end of your document.
Pay for your assessment here (note: you must pay for your assessment before submitting)
Read the Student Handbook here (See pages 10-11 for guidelines on submission and formatting)