Formatting requirements – IMPORTANT
- ALL answers must be within the limit of 400-600 words per question for the Diploma in CBH (for the SMRB Certificate/SMRB Diploma each answer must be 750-1000 words), and a word count must be noted at the end of each answer.
- Answers must be submitted in single MS-Word document via the Submission Form.
- Please do not send answers in multiple Word documents.
- Include a copy of the relevant question before each of your answers.
- Include a header with your name and submission date on each page.
- You are required to provide a bibliography of references used at the end of your document. You references should include the core textbook as a minimum, referencing of the course manuals is not acceptable or required. Please use the Harvard System of Referencing, in-text citations are not required.
Pay for your assessment here (note: you must pay for your assessment before submitting)
Read the Student Handbook here (See pages 10-11 for guidelines on submission and formatting)