Take the three stages of the Diploma through a combination of live webcast learning and online training stages.
You can now customise your training experience with ‘Blended Learning’: design your own personalised way to take each stage of the Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy in a timeframe that suits you.
This mix n’ match approach allows you to have a combination of dynamic, live webcast learning experience and flexible, online training at your own pace.
You can also switch any or all stages from one format to the other. The combination is completely flexible and suited to your circumstances – even if these change.
You can read more information about the changes to our training programmes due to Covid-19 here.
What is the difference between the live webcast and online training?
The main difference between these is the fact that the live webcast training will run on set dates and online course stages are made up of previously edited course footage.
|LIVE WEBCAST||ONLINE COURSE|
|The teaching is streamed live on set dates||Learn from pre-recorded and edited course footage|
|Dynamic and interactive virtual 'classroom' experience||Study at your own pace, in your own time - and rewatch the footage as many times as you like|
|Complete practicals and exercises in online 'breakout rooms' in pairs with fellow trainees||Complete practicals and exercises on yourself and also find a volunteer to work with as a practice 'client'|
|1 hour of 1-to-1 supervision per stage||5 hours of 1-to-1 supervision per stage|
You will also receive the course materials by post before the start date – and have access to electronic versions too if you wish.
Whether you choose the live webcast or online course option, your qualification will be equivalent to that achieved through the live classroom training.
Extra features of online learning
We want to support you as much as possible with your training during this time, and do as much as we can to ensure you feel connected to your fellow trainees and the community. We also want to ensure you feel supported in keeping to your plans of starting or building your therapy practice during this time.
- Online sessions focused specifically on practical exercises, facilitated by a course trainer. We understand that many people are apprehensive about successfully practising or conducting hypnotherapy online. These sessions will allow you to break out into pairs online with your fellow trainees to practice the exercises and have a debrief and Q&A with a course trainer afterwards. We will also give you a lot of guidance during the course about how to hypnotherapy online, and you can also read our post about how to conduct case studies during this time here.
- Specialist business-focused advice in regular live webinars and Q&As. We hope this will help you as much as possible in keeping to your plans of becoming or developing as a therapist in this disruptive time. These webinars will be in addition to the business-related advice which is part of the course, and you will also be able to use some of your supervision hours for business coaching if you wish.
How does the one-to-one tutoring work for the blended learning option?
For each blended learning combination, there will be a different amount of 1-to-1 tutoring hours with a trained coach.
- Per webcast stage: 1 hour
- Per online stage: 5 hours
- Included in the Diploma: 3 hours for case study support
For example, if you were to chose: webcast Stage 1 + webcast Stage 2 + online Stage 3, your total 1-to-1 hours would be:
1 hour for Stage 1 + 1 hour for Stage 2 + 5 hours for Stage 3 + 3 hours for case studies = 10 hours.
Per online stage, your supervisor will then give you the all-clear to progress onto the next stage after you have completed the course content and supervision. This will ensure you feel ready and not ‘behind’ if you choose to join a live webcast stage following an online stage.
New dates!! The next Stage 1 via webcast: May 28th 2020 to Wednesday June 3rd.
Due to popular demand, we have released an additional Diploma training this summer.
You can follow on from your Stage 1 in May with whichever of the following Stages 2 and 3 webcast dates work for you – or choose to take them online, or wait until we are running courses in London again. It is entirely up to you!
The next dates for the webcasts are as follows, in chronological order, including our new dates:
- NEW! Stage 1: Thursday May 28th to Wednesday June 3rd
- Stage 3: Monday 15th to Sunday 21st June 2020
- NEW! Stage 2: Monday July 20th to Sunday July 26th
- NEW! Stage 3: Monday August 3rd to Sunday August 9th
- Stage 1: Saturday 4th July to Friday 10th July 2020
- Stage 1: Monday 14th to Sunday 20th September 2020
- Stage 2: Monday 12th to Sunday 18th October 2020
- Stage 3: Saturday 31st October to Friday 6th November 2020
NOTE: we will adjust our live courses accordingly depending on the progression of the Covid-19 pandemic. We will keep you informed as to whether the above live courses will also be webcasts.
You will have until the end of Day 3 to decide if you would like a full refund. Read more here.
How much does it cost?
Each unique combination has a price from £2250 (all 3 stages online) to £3350 (all 3 stages live in London).
How can I book?
The blended learning format is still a very new way to take the Diploma training. We will have a booking portal on this page shortly, but for now please contact email@example.com directly to book your blended learning combination. We will send you an individual booking link according to your preferred combination of live/webcast/online stages.