This is the full online version of our 21-day Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy. This online hypnotherapy course is designed as a full hypnotherapy practitioner training that’s equivalent to the current classroom training.
The next intake for the Online Diploma Practitioner Training Programme
in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy is 10 March 2020.
Unique features of the Online Hypnotherapy Course
- Equivalent content to the live training course (which is approved by The British Psychological Society)
- Extensive one-to-one tutoring (15 hours – worth £900)
- Blended Learning (ability to choose to attend some of the classroom training)
- Leads to the same qualification as the classroom training: Level 4 Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy
- Full practitioner training leading to professional membership of ACCPH and REBHP
- Take the training in your own time, in your own home
- No need to arrange time off work, miss weekends or travel across the country (or across the world)
Designed to be equivalent to the live “classroom” hypnotherapy training.
We have carefully designed this online hypnotherapy training course to be equivalent to the classroom training.
In particular, the College wants to be assured that those who train online are just as skilled, knowledgeable and competent as those who have taken the classroom training.
As experienced adult education providers, when creating this online training programme we wanted to be confident that those taking the online hypnotherapy diploma are able to practice safely and effectively as hypnotherapists.
Key Feature: 15 hours of one-to-one tutoring
In order to make our online hypnotherapy training as engaging and effective as the live training, we have introduced extensive one-to-one tutoring – a total of 15 hours (worth £900).
This provides more personal tutor one-to-one contact time than in the actual classroom training.
Tutors will check learning, answer questions, set assignments, listen to and review recordings of practice sessions with volunteer clients, help you set and meet your goals for the training. All online hypnotherapy course tutors are in practice as Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapists, they have taken the Diploma training and received the qualification, they’ve been personally selected by Mark R. Davis, the College Principal and have taken the Hypno-CBT® Supervision Training.
Full list of features in this online hypnotherapy course
- Videos of the live training – edited into short watchable modules
- Additional special demonstration videos
- Downloadable audios of all lectures (listen and learn while you drive?)
- Full course manuals
- Extensive one-to-one tutoring (15 hours)
- Course powerpoints to support each module
- Additional materials
- All courses exercises and practicals
- Advice on getting insurance and volunteers to practice with
Is this the same training as the live training approved by The British Psychological Society?
Yes this is complete video capture of the live, BPS approved*, training course.
Online Hypnotherapy Diploma Accreditation
Key information about the professional accreditation and membership options with this Diploma (you can read more in our special Online Diploma FAQ below).
- This online hypnotherapy course will lead to the NCFE awarded Level 4 Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy
- It is a full practitioner training – leading you to be join professional organisations, get insurance and open a professional hypnotherapy practice
- Professional Membership of ACCPH and REBHP
- Please note: because there are no classroom training hours it does not meet requirements to join GHR/ NCH or CNHC – which require 120 classroom hours). However, we have setup alternative professional membership options (see above).
- In our experience, there is little consequence as to which professional register you join – and the difference between professional membership of ACCPH and REBHP vs GHR or NCH or CNHC is probably minimal to zero.
- This Online Hypnotherapy Diploma Training Programme meets the Core Curriculum requirements for CNHC registration in every aspect EXCEPT for the 120 classroom hour requirement.
- QUESTION: Can I joint GHR, NCH or CNHC at some point?
- There is no clear answer to this at this point in time.
- However after a period of time, typically 3 years in supervised practice, you can apply to join GHR, NCH or CNHC.
- Please note that your application will not be automatically be accepted, rather each application will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- If you have had some alternative hypnotherapy, NLP or counselling/coaching/psychotherapy training then you may be able to successfully apply earlier.
- To be clear there is no automatic route to CNHC registration, rather each application will be reviewed on a case-by-base basis.
Welcome to the Online Hypnotherapy Diploma Training Programme!
Watch this video by the College Principal and Lead Trainer, Mark Davis, on how the online hypnotherapy diploma training programme was designed, and the quality of materials and support you receive when you embark on this online hypnotherapy course, the Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. Should you have any further questions please see our FAQs below or contact The College.
LIVE Classroom Training vs Online Hypnotherapy Diploma Programme vs Self-Led Online Hypnotherapy Course?
Frequently Asked Questions about our Online Hypnotherapy Course
Due to tutor availability the Online Hypnotherapy Diploma Training Programme is currently open to an intake of 10 people every two months.
The next intake start date is 10 March 2020.
*BPS Approved Training
Please note that the live training programme for the Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy is approved as CPD for psychologist by The British Psychological Society.
This does not confer British Psychological Society approval for those are are not registered psychologists, and you should not use the BPS logo on your website in a way that implies that you have taken a BPS approved hypnotherapy practitioner training.
Please note that the online hypnotherapy course programme has not specifically been approved by the BPS, however the online course is precise video capture of the live classroom training.