Become an accredited, effective hypnotherapist at your own pace
Are you looking for a new career that is more in line with your life values?
Or looking for a way to expand your existing practice and create deeper client change?
The Online Diploma is a full practitioner qualification that will give you the accreditation, certification and skillset to start practicing as a Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapist – and the freedom to train entirely at your own pace.
Carefully designed to be equivalent to live “classroom” hypnotherapy training
As experienced adult education providers, when creating this online training programme we wanted to be confident that those taking the online hypnotherapy diploma would complete the training just as skilled, knowledgeable and competent as those who have taken the classroom training; and most importantly are able to practice safely and effectively as hypnotherapists.
Mark Davis explains the key features of the Online Diploma format in this 8 minute video.
“I was working full time and I had to keep my job. If the College didn’t offer an online format of the Diploma, I wouldn’t have done this – and I’m so grateful that I was able to do this. It’s something that has changed my life.”Harriet Curry – Online Diploma graduate, Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapist (heotherapy.com)
15 hours of one-to-one tutoring
In order to make our online hypnotherapy training as engaging and effective as the live training, we have introduced extensive one-to-one tutoring – a total of 15 hours (worth over £900).
This provides MORE personal tutor one-to-one contact time than in the actual classroom training.
All online hypnotherapy course tutors are in practice as registered Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapists, they have all taken the Diploma training and received the qualification.
They’ve been personally selected by Mark R. Davis, the College Principal and have taken our special Hypno-CBT® Supervision Training.
In this short video Mark Davis, Director and Lead Trainer, answers five common questions about the Online Diploma Practitioner Training:
For more information on the 120 ‘contact hours’ requirement for membership with organisations such as GHR and CNCH, what this requirement means for Online Diploma students and how to calculate and build up contact hours, please see our dedicated page on this here.
Full list of Online Diploma Course features
- 100 hours of video of the live training – edited as short video modules
- All videos are captioned/subtitled to enhance learning
- Additional special demonstration videos + downloadable mp3 audios of all lectures
- Three digital course manuals – over 900 pages! (or printed manuals on request at a fee)
- Over 1200 digital PowerPoint slides to support each module (or printed on request)
- 15 hours of one-to-one personal tutoring and coaching
- 12 months of unlimited free group practise sessions (with a trainer present)
- All courses exercises and practicals, scripts and forms
- Leads to certification as a practitioner and a Diploma in Hypno-CBT®
- Advice on getting insurance and volunteers to practice with
- Advice & support in starting your new business
- Receive 12 months free membership to the Hypno-CBT® Professional Membership Hub giving you access to additional webinars, tutor-led workshops, Psychotherapy.net videos and more. For full benefits click here
Getting Started and Business Support
Many people are rightly somewhat nervous about setting themselves up in private practice.
Should you register for VAT? How do you register as self-employed? What to call the website? How to setup and optimise a website? How much to charge? Cancellation and Refund policies?
And the all important question of how to find clients for your new business venture.
We have put together a wide range of supportive resources – so you are not left hanging at the end of your training.
You will know exactly what steps to take and how to setup a successful practice.
- A focus throughout the training on setting up in private practice – keeping your eye on the goal, envisioning your success
- A detailed A to Z of Next Steps to take once you have completed the training
- Business advice and practical tips from your tutor
- Marketing and business support events in the Hypno-CBT® Professional Hub
- Business support articles, books and resources in the Hypno-CBT® Professional Hub
- FREE Walk in Business Surgery sessions with professional business coach Mark Austin
- Marketing and Business Coaching courses to get started and accelerate your private practice.
A complete and in-depth course in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy, exceptionally researched, presented and taught by enthusiastic and knowledgeable tutors (who are professional therapists in their own right), which can be studied at your own pace in the comfort of your own home, yet coupled with all the support you could ever need.Simon Beckman – Online Diploma trainee, Coach and Global IT Business Partner
The online hypnotherapy course platform is very well organised and my regular tutorials online have been amazing as my course tutor is really supportive. The course involves being paired up with a professional in the field of hypnotherapy and this has been a great asset in aiding my learning. The course is well structured and demanding and so far I feel like I am taking massive strides in my knowledge and proficiency as a future Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapist.Ryan Maxwell – Online Diploma trainee, Teacher and Therapist (NLP and EFT Practitioner)
You are enrolled as a student for 12 months and will have 1 year to complete the online course.
Completion of the course involves:
- listening to each of the lesson videos
- completion of the exercises and gaining feedback from your volunteers
- For the full Online Diploma: completion of coaching and supervision hours
- For the full Online Diploma: completion of the assessment questions and case studies
There are approximately 100 hours of video footage included in the online training. Your full 12 months access will allow you to revisit all videos and materials as often as you wish, for revision and familiarity.
If you have been unable to complete the online training within the 1-year timeline it is possible to apply for an extension. Extensions are chargeable – you can see the full information about extension costs and course completion here.
Shipping the printed course materials
You can choose to receive the course material in an electronic format ONLY or electronic AND printed materials shipped to your address.
Please note that powerpoints are printed and the manuals are digital PDFs. Printed manuals are available for a small additional charge,
We will ship the printed material to you FOR FREE if you are in the UK. If you are outside the UK, you can request the material to be shipped to you at a fee (the printing cost is covered by us). We will use UPS to ship your material.
If you want the 5 KG box of material to be shipped to you, please request a quote from:
Frequently Asked Questions about the Online Diploma
See our dedicated page of FAQs about the Diploma in the Online format here.
The Self-Led Training option
As well as the full Online Diploma we have a Self-Led Training option, suitable for those who do not wish to take a full practitioner training (you can upgrade to the Online Diploma at any time). Read more here.
Book the Online Diploma
We have Online Diploma intake start dates on the 1st and the 15th of every month.