An integration of MINDFULNESS, HYPNOSIS & CBT
Want to a become an Accredited Hypnotherapist?
We’ll train you and show you how!
Hypnotherapy Training: The Evidence-Based Approach
This modern, integrative approach to hypnotherapy, CBT and mindfulness (Hypno-CBT®) will put you in a strong position to start a new career, or complement your existing therapy practice. Our hypnotherapy training programme is designed for people new to therapy, those switching careers and also for experienced therapists and coaches wishing to add hypnosis, mindfulness and CBT to their current therapy practice. We are renowned for taking a rigorous and thorough approach to our teaching materials and content – and have championed an “evidence-based” approach for over 14 years.
BPS Approved Courses: Our hypnotherapy training courses (Certificate and Diploma) are the only hypnotherapy training programmes approved by The British Psychological Society Learning Centre. (but you don’t need a qualification in psychology to take our courses!)
Manuals, online resources and post course support
Each course has a 300 page manual and an online-resources section with powerpoints, videos of each day, forms, scripts, articles and much more. Post course support is available through online groups, social events, CPD and business mentoring.
What is an Evidence-Based Approach?
To help separate fact from fiction, sense from nonsense, read this article:
Towards an Evidence-Based Hypnosis: Principles of Evidence-Based Hypnotherapy
“Really enjoyed the entire course. I have learned so much and that has raised my confidence levels to move on. I felt the practical exercises were really exciting and useful, as was the feedback. The best course I have attended on hypnotherapy. Thank you Mark, Lorna and Fabienne.”
“An excellent course confirming that I will pursue this area of practice. I thoroughly enjoyed the week, appreciating the balance of theory and practice. Excellent teaching style, building positive learning experience each day.”
Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy
Become a fully registered Hypnotherapist!
The three week Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy is acknowledged as one of the leading diplomas in the field. This award is recognised by the major hypnotherapy organisations (NCH, GHR) and the award is verified, and issued, by a government regulated examinations body (NCFE) as equivalent to NVQ Level 4. The course is also approved by The British Psychological Society Learning Centre.
The training course includes foundational training in cognitive behavioural therapy as well as how to integrate hypnosis with CBT and mindfulness using our proprietary approach: Hypno-CBT®. You’ll learn a wide range of techniques (our “toolbox” of 35 different interventions to draw from), how to assess client problems, formulate models of the issue and design treatment plans.
The approach offers an integrative model of human experience (and how we get stuck) drawing upon mindfulness, hypnotic responding, behavioural and cognitive science, neuromuscular relaxation as well as Eastern philosophy and practices from yoga and Buddhism.
Next Diploma training starts: Monday 3rd February 2020, London
(more dates here)
Attendance and Course Dates
The Diploma training is divided into the following three stages, each of which is repeated several times a year. They can be taken close together or spread over a year, giving you complete flexibility when planning your training.
*Stage 1: Certificate in Evidence-Based Hypnosis (7 days)
This stage must be completed before progressing on to stage 2 of the diploma.
Stage 2: Certificate in Behavioural Hypnotherapy (7 days)
This stage must be completed before progressing on to stage 3 of the diploma.
Stage 3: Certificate in Cognitive Hypnotherapy (7 days)
“A very feasible and relevant integration of hypnotherapy and CBT” –
Already Trained as a Hypnotherapist?
If you’re already a trained hypnotherapist and would like to learn Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy and become an accredited Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapist (including “Hypno-CBT®” licensed) then we have several options available.Read about the Conversion Course CPD options
Train Now, Pay Later…
We offer a monthly payment plan for our training courses to help spread the cost. These are interest free.
You can pay by standing order or credit card.
We know it’s pretty confusing working out which hypnotherapy course to take. Different qualifications, accreditations etc… We’re happy to give you some practical advice and general information on choosing a course. Our FAQ page offers lots of good information and advice on choosing a course.
Make an Enquiry
About the UK College of Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy – est. 2003.
The UK College of Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy is one of the world’s leading accredited hypnotherapy training schools specialising in teaching evidence-based hypnosis. Established since 2003 the College has championed an evidence-based approach and has led the way in providing hypnotherapy courses based on a cognitive-behavioural model and developing Hypno-CBT® – our own proprietary integration of hypnosis and CBT. Our Diploma in Cognitive-Behavioural Hypnotherapy provides a complete professional training, leading to a fully accredited award.
- The 7 day intensive training blocks allow you to complete your training in a focused and efficient way.
- Our certificate and diploma courses are recognised by some of the UK’s leading therapy organisations.
- Our trainers are highly-experienced, fully-qualified therapists who still maintain busy private practices.
- Lessons focus on practical skills training under the close supervision of our trainers.
- You will learn how to think like a therapist – assessing client issues, designing and delivering treatment plans.
- We specialise in evidence-based and cognitive-behavioural approaches to hypnosis and clinical hypnotherapy – integrated with mindfulness.
- Our Hypno-CBT® model represents a cutting edge approach to integrating hypnosis, mindfulness and CBT. We integrate Cognitive Hypnotherapy with Behavioural Hypnotherapy and Mindfulness-Based Approaches.
- We teach a wide range of techniques for “unsticking” clients and creating positive change (Read about the Toolbox of 35 Techniques)
- Trainers draw upon modern psychotherapy theory and practice (CBT, Hypnosis, ACT) and also philosophy and practices from Western (Stoic) Applied Philosophy, Buddhist psychology and Yoga Philosophy..
- Interest-free payment plans and Early Bird discounts are available for our courses.
- We provide excellent post course support and online resources – see our Student Support section
- And more… read the article “35 Reasons to Train with The UK College of Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy” Programme“
Call us on 0207 112 9040 or send us an enquiry here.