- This event has passed.
Taster Evening – Discover the professional opportunities of hypnotherapy – Thursday Feb 28th 7-9pm
February 28 at 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
This evening session is free chance for you to learn about:
- the professional opportunities that hypnotherapy can offer you,
- the regulations and laws around hypnotherapy and what qualifications you need
- the science of hypnosis (what does the research say),
- what is an evidence-based approach and why is that important,
- the unique benefits of the cognitive-behavioural approach,
- the College, trainers and whether you like this approach.
- Includes a glass (or two) of wine and snacks
The main presentation will run for just over 90 minutes with a chance to experience hypnosis and ask questions.
We’ll conclude with questions and answers, a chance to meet some of the previous students who are now professional hypnotherapists.
And then some wine and snacks! :)
You might be thinking about taking a hypnotherapy training programme very soon or it might be a distant idea.
In either case you want to be getting more information, find out the key questions to ask and get to more CLARITY.
We’re going to be looking at:
- The FOUR main types of hypnotherapy (really helps to understand the “landscape” of the profession)
- Meditation vs Hypnosis – the same or different?
- What does research say hypnotherapy can be effective for?
- What is hypnosis? What is hypnotic suggestion? (experience it!)
- The professional opportunities as a hypnotherapist:
- who can you help?
- how big is the market?
- what are the keys to success
- how much can you earn?
Terms & Conditions
All cancellations must be received in writing.
Deposits (or deposit equivalent fees) are non-refundable. Payment in full includes a deposit equivalent fee of £175 for single courses and £450 for the diploma (or £290 deposit for the Diploma 12 month payment plan).
The following cancellation fees apply to course cancellation, received in writing:
- Less than seven days before the course starts: full payment of the course is due. No refund is given for fees paid.
- Seven to 14 days before the course starts: 50% of the course fees will be due.
- More than 14 days before the course starts: full refund (less the non-refundable deposit) will be made.
Workshop fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
If the course is cancelled by the College, we will refund all fees paid but will not be liable for any additional or related costs incurred by students.
Non-attendance of a course or workshop is considered as a cancellation with no notice and hence full course fees are due and no refund given.
Acceptance onto the course and ongoing attendance of each stage of the course is at the discretion of the College.
Course Transfer Fees:
Once your deposit is made you are registered with your chosen dates for each stage. Each course date can be transferred to a future date with a fee of £175 per course with notice more than 14 days before the course commends and a fee of £300 per course with less than 14 days notice.
Our Course Satisfaction Guarantee:
If you decide at any point during the first 48 hours that the course is not suitable for you, then we will refund the full amount paid for the course less £200 (£175 deposit plus a small administrative fee).
Students are responsible for notifying us of any mental or physical health problems that might affect their ability to participate on the course. This course may not be suitable for people with a history of psychotic disorders or other psychiatric conditions.